Who Need a Job Anyway?

Work, work, work… Job, job, job… I think most people are conditioned that on this world you need to get an employment to become a fulfilled individual, to be able to live life. That is why most people study in Universities to get a job after graduating, that also is my perspective before. But not now, after I graduated from college, I got employed instantly. I never experience to live a worry-free life because in college I was so busy and worried about my lessons and I need not to be relaxed, because I need to get good grades to furnish myself and be prepared to get a job after graduating from college. Then after graduating, I get a job easily and my mindset is always busy as I continued my life in the employment world. You see, from the time you get your education on your first grade until you finished your college and get a job your mind was set to be busy and worried about the things you do day-by-day. Imagine that, for 26 years of my life I have always been busy studying and working and that’s not the life I wanted to be.

It’s funny that when people reach a certain age, such as after graduating college, they assume it’s time to go out and get a job. But like many things the masses do, just because everyone does it doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. In fact, if you’re reasonably intelligent, getting a job is one of the worst things you can do to support yourself. There are far better ways to make a living than selling yourself into indentured servitude.


I just realized later that getting a job/employment is not the only way to make a living and live life. There are lots of things to do other than getting a job like starting a business, building a web site, becoming an investor, or generating royalty income from creative work. In other words, use your abilities, talents and ideas to make a living for yourself and not for your evil bovine master/Boss who just sit down in the office doing nothing but demand things to do it his/her way or buy new car, playing golf, eating in expensive restaurants, living in a nice condominium and there you are inside the office working 8 hours a day for him and being paid just enough for you to live a pathetic life.

So you still want a job? If you’re currently a well-conditioned, well-behaved employee, your most likely reaction to the above will be defensiveness. It’s all part of the conditioning. But consider that if the above didn’t have a grain of truth to it, you wouldn’t have an emotional reaction at all. This is only a reminder of what you already know. You can deny your cage all you want, but the cage is still there. Perhaps this all happened so gradually that you never noticed it until now… like a lobster enjoying a nice warm bath.

Haven’t you notice that most rich people are those businessmen and you can hardly see rich employees, so, remain happily jobless for life and to generate income through other means, one of the simplest and most accessible ways is to start your own business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation