Tales of Bad Bosses

There's no end to the horror at www.workingamerica.org, where workers are posting bizarre complaints about supervisors, including: "She made me climb into a Dumpster"; "The boss didn't care workers might be crushed and killed"; and one that seems sure to inspire a movie: "My boss knowingly hired my stalker."

Working America, a group affiliated with the AFL-CIO, is again collecting anonymous tales of woe like this one with its online "My Bad Boss Contest."

And another woman told this tale: "I had been invited to lunch with my boss, along with several of my co-workers. Our boss was known for being, well, cheap. We all prepared ourselves for a fast food lunch at best. We loaded up into his vehicle and he began to drive. He passed several good restaurants - no surprise there - and all of the fast-food options as well. What could possibly be our destination?

"A discount warehouse store! And we were treated to a fabulous lunch of ... free samples!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die