The Early Morning Habit

I have this problem on waking up early this past 2 weeks because I am not use to do it; you know, my lazy head used to stay on bed until 8 in the morning, when in fact, I must’ve been out there 3 hours ago and up in-front of the PC in the office working, on a daily basis. Gosh!!! I just can’t do it yet, I need to fine-tune myself to this routine… All this happened because the company I am working with was having this regulations about tardiness, absences and all those dreary rules and I am the number one of those people in the office coming late at work…

Anyway, I am coping and trying to change my sleeping habit and hopefully next week I’ll be the first to arrive in the office first thing in the morning. No way! I can’t let my monthly earnings deducted with just such tardiness deductions. Tax and insurances deductions will do, but useless deductions like the late? Na...

I wonder how early or late Monness, Crespi & Hardt waking up in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die