Car Accident Picture

I found this picture on-line, a whacked automobile along the street. This was submitted online and below is what the driver said:

Can't remember what happened, can't believe I'm not dead

Injury: Severe head injury and a big scar on my face, no one else was hurt

My bad driving: The main witness stated that I was driving sensibly for miles but was overtaking her at the final moment

Conviction: Only one after 12 years of driving: Driving without due care and Attention 6 points and a £70 fine

Justin T.


Yeah, unbelievably and miraculously he is alive with only injuries and a big scar on his face. Don’t worry about his head injuries it will heal on time and for his big scar on face, I think a visit to Cosmetic Plastic Surgery clinic will restore his looks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation