There Are Just So Many Things That Is Yet To Accomplish

I am turning 26 this year and I thought I have done enough so many things but when I reflected to myself, I found out that there are sooo… many things that I have never yet accomplished any in my life, anything that I want to do… Even Donald Crowdis a 93-year-old blogger and was considered one of the oldest blogger nowadays, bothers that he have to go to another life. And here I am just wandering on this small city in the island of Mindanao, Philippines, thinking that I have already have a life to live, I mean I thought that what I have now is the life I wanted. Donald, in spite of his age still bothers of these things that he has never yet done so many things, he even floated on the remark "Been there, done that" for some time now and he doesn’t really wanna go for many reasons. There are just so many things that he wanted to do but isn’t yet done.

I wonder to myself, if Donald who has an age almost five times to my age, still never yet accomplished all that he wanted to do. Then, I think I must take actions now on doing things that I wanted to do before its getting late or before time is getting shorter for me to do it and I will start to fill out the list. And I understand Donald why he said that he hates to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die