iamninoy movement


Twenty-five years ago, a man named Ninoy Aquino fought nobly for a cause he believed in. He was a man who believed in heroism, in justice, in freedom, and he committed his life to upholding these values in a manner he thought would be for the greater good.

I AM NINOY is a celebration of hope and idealism, a freedom movement, a community of heroes ---- heroes who give out of sheer selflessness and serve the country the best way they can.

In honor of Benigno S. Aquino, Jr. on his 25th death anniversary, the Benigno S. Aquino Jr., Foundation (BSAF) invites all young Filipinos to participate in a year-long celebration of Ninoy’s life and legacy for the benefit of others in need.

I am a Hero.
I do what I believe is Right.
I do what I believe is Good.
I fight for Justice.
I fight for Freedom.
I am Ninoy.

Sign-up now at iamninoy and be counted as a hero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die