Manny Pacquiao will Lost the Battle Against Juan Manuel Marquez II

I felt a little bit unsure about Manny Pacquiao on his fight with Juan Manuel Marquez II... I am afraid Manny's luck is not good this time... Anyway it was just my feelings... but still we should believe in him for our country... but if I have to bet on this fight I wouldn't bet to Manny or I won't bet any. I just want to play safe for this time.

We will see later few hours from now the ultimate battle between Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez II will start and expect that traffic around the Phillipnes will be not as bad as you can see everyday.

I am afraid Manny will end up like this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation