Cebu City My second time Around

It’s been so nice being online on the go… I mean you are connected while you are on travel. I am here in Cebu City with my Laptop connected to Internet wirelessly, whenever there is a hotspot then you are on your way to go on the net.

I thought of going here in Cebu to meet my cousin and to travel and spend few days in a different City and Cebu City is unlikely to Cagayan de Oro City. It is Big, road traffics are smooth, and drivers and pedestrians are well disciplined. I think, I love to drive in Cebu City’s roads because it is safe for newbie drivers like me, well I don’t have my own wheels yet but let’s see next few years.


An early morning view of Old Bridge, usually people have fun walking, exercising, jogging along the sidewalk. "TULAY" in Cebuano term.

Anyway, this is my second time being here in Cebu and I want to enjoy and savor my few days here because the first time I was on this City is like a stop over and after few hours we headed our way to Bohol and I didn’t even went to Cebu’s finest night clubs and restaurants that time.

Okay, I have to go now… I just use this free wifi in my Hotel room. My cousin is waiting for me at the parking lot; we will go to Café Adriatico at Ayala Entertainment Center to meet his business partner for some business chitchats. Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation