Cesar Montano Tatak Barko, Tatak Senado...

Comelec release an ultimatum order for Cesar Montano about his running for senate. He was ordered to strip down all his billboards in less than three days.
But before that, I am not in favor for showbiz personalities running for public office. I mean, they already excel on their craft in acting and people look-up them as that but if they will serve for the people, I don’t think so. I have no doubt Cesar Montano is world-class actor and a very good director and I look-up him for that. But to join politics is a dirty game, specially in the Philippines, worst he joined the Team Unity which also has been receiving a failed remarks from the people. Maritoni Fernandez, a fellow TV and movie personality aired her opinions on celebrities running or joining in politics and said “I’m not so much for it because I think it takes a certain amount of background, a certain kind of education, and a certain kind of upbringing to become a good public servant, you know. And you have to have the heart for the people talaga.”
More...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die