Woah!!! It's My Second Year at HarvestSEO

Okay, as I can recall, today is the anniversary on my first day working with SEO Company and it’s my 2nd year now and I am hooked up to this industry. With these 2 years of service on SEO industry, I can tell that I’ve been through a lot of experiences and through these I gained a lot of knowledge and familiarity what is SEO all about.

I make use the power of blogging in order to release the tensions, the bad feelings and the resentments. Before, I just created my blog just for curiosity on how it works, what’s fun of having it and what is it for. A colleague of mine has a blog and he keeps on talking about it, so I made my own using blogger.com or the blogspot. Later, I found some celebrities' blogs online. So I think this is cool having one. Soon, I found out that this colleague of mine does blogging not only to write his thoughts and feelings but his main reason is to generate income through google adsense in which he receives it every month.

Okay, here’s the thorough explanation on what the google adsense is:

AdSense is an ad serving program run by Google. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image and, more recently, video advertisements on their sites. These ads are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-thousand-impressions basis. Google is also currently beta-testing a cost-per-action based service.
Many sites use AdSense to monetize their content and some webmasters work hard to maximize their own AdSense income. They do this in three ways:
1. They use a wide range of traffic generating techniques including but not limited to online advertising.
2. They build valuable content on their sites; content which attracts AdSense ads and which pay out the most when they get clicked.
3. They use copy on their websites that encourage clicks on ads. Note that Google prohibits people from using phrases like "Click on my AdSense ads" to increase click rates. Phrases accepted are "Sponsored Links" and "Advertisements".
The source of all AdSense income is the AdWords program which in turn has a complex pricing model based on a Vickrey second price auction, in that it commands an advertiser to submit a sealed bid (not observable by competitors). Additionally, for any given click received, advertisers only pay one bid increment above the second-highest bid.

So much for that adsense thing, Blogging for me is a way of expressing my own thoughts and feelings, I sometimes write about current events and my reflections about it and it is satisfying because you know that somebody is reading it. Addictive? Yeah… blogging is addictive, if I can only have more time online I would probably posting what my thoughts are every now and then. Somehow, I influenced some of my colleagues and friends to go on blogging and they got hooked and addicted too with it.



KeywordSpy vs. KeyCompete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die