Fire, that burned almost a hundred homes in Brgy 15 of Cagayan de Oro City

Blackout! That’s what happened yesterday September 7, 2006, while working around 11 AM. Our work was affected and I go out to have a break. Fire track whistle its siren as it passed by along the highway, there must be a fire incident happening at that moment and that’s why the electricity was being cut off. I look up in the sky to look for a smoke and walla!!! East part of the sky was full of black smoke just like a nuclear explosion’s smoke.

Instead of taking a break, I ride a jeepney and headed towards the fire’s destination. When I arrived at the location, there are so many people watching the fire burning the properties of some of the residence in the area. People are just like me; they were there just to watch and not even help. Anyway, there’s nothing I can do to help stop the fire, but just let the fire fighters do their job. I can see some of those fire victims’ eyes the worry, fear, dismay and sadness of what happened to their homes. All I can do is watch them and console them in just the way I looked at them and I just can’t help myself but to take pictures of the incident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die