VERY QUOTABLE ONES: for the Intellectuals, Romantics, and Crazies

“I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.”


“My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.”

“Those are my principles. If you don’t like them I have others.”

“Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.”


“Good friends will help you move. REALLY good friends will help you move bodies.”


“Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not commit adultery. Don’t eat pork. I’m sorry, what was that last one?? Don’t eat pork. God has spoken. Is that the word of God or is that pigs trying to outsmart everybody?”

“If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.”


“A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be in the next cell saying “that was fucking awesome!”

“4 out of 5 voices in my head say go back to sleep.”

“I dont need Your Attitude, I Have One of My Own.”

“DON’T LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!”

“If you don’t like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk!”

“I no longer wish to belong to the kind of club that accepts people like me as members.”
-Groucho Marx

“Don’t talk about yourself so much… we’ll do that when you leave.”

“You can always trust the information given to you by people who are crazy; they have an access to truth not available through regular channels.”
-Sheila Ballantyne

“We are all crazy. The only difference between psychiatrists and people is that psychiatrists havent been caught yet.”

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche

“You only fall in love once, the rest is merely practice to make sure your heart can take it.”

“Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottleing the common sense.”
-Helen Rowland

“I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.” -Angelina Jolie

“I think it was sexier when you didn’t have to take it all off.”
-Angie Dickinson

“I think people are sexy when they have a sense of humor, when they are smart, when they have some sense of style, when they are kind, when they express their own opinions, when they are creative, when they have character.”
-Suzanne Vega

“From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.”
-Bette Davis

“Life is like Tango… sad, sensual, sexy, violent and quiet.”

“Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they’re rebellious.”
-Jennifer Aniston

“I think there’s something incredibly sexy about a woman wearing her boyfriend’s T-shirt and underwear.”
-Calvin Klein

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

“It’s weird…you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second… just so it can hurt a little more.”

“It’s weird. I mean, he’s a dream, a fantasy, and, if he becomes real, it’s like he’s not mine anymore.”

“The more you let yourself go, the less others let you go.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche

“Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”
-Oprah Winfrey

“If you love something let it go, and if it comes back - that doesn’t mean a damn thing; it can just leave you again later.”

“Maybe I could have loved you better. Maybe you should have loved me more. Maybe our hearts were just next in line. Maybe everything breaks sometime.”
-Jewel Kilcher

“Now I know I’ve got a heart, because it’s breaking.”
-Tin Woodsman

New York is definitely haunted. Old lovers, ex-boyfriends, anyone you have unresolved issues with you are bound to run into again and again until you resolve them.”
-Sarah Jessica Parker

“Something about her eyes or voice has always suggested the hint of a free spirit, trapped in a Peck & Peck cage, dreaming of making rude noises at public gatherings of Republicans.”
-Jeff Greenfield

“Love is all fun and games until someone loses an eye or gets pregnant.”
- Jim Cole

“When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.”
-Sarah Jessica Parker

“I’ve been reckless, but I’m not a rebel without a cause.”
-Angelina Jolie

“The young always have the same problem - how to rebel and conform at the same time. They have now solved this by defying their parents and copying one another.”
-Quentin Crisp

“The difference between ‘involvement’ and ‘commitment’ is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was INVOLVED; the pig was COMMITTED.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation