Before, when you were just a kid, what was your ambitions or wanted to be life? Does it fulfill today?

When I was just a kid, I just wanted to be like an artist, like a singer, an actor or anything that performs at the stage entertaining people, especially to sing and to dance. But until now everything I wanted to be was just only a dream. I think its too late now, I was not trained and didn’t join any workshops. Maybe it wasn’t my destiny at all, because if it was I don’t need to attend workshops to hone my talents in performing at the stage. Maybe my destiny is just only to be a spectator of the shows on the stage.

So to all the performers, I salute you for your talents, guts and confidence. Wish I have all of those qualities you had guys… But no one knows, maybe next month or year I’ll be on the stage performing and entertaining people. It’s just a matter of time.

Well anyway, I am happy with my career now, even though this is not what I dreamt of when I was a kid but fate bring me here and its one of God’s plan for my life…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation