Midway (The Second Time Around)

On board a Jeepney going to Midway, Initao

We’ve been at Midway Beach Resort located at Initao, Misamis Oriental last Saturday and Sunday. We’ve been there for our company overnight outing. It’s my second time in this resort and whoa!!! It’s still a beautiful, clean, peaceful resort and the white beach Oh boy! Got to be there…

Saturday night, we had our buffet dinner, we brought with us foods like the all time favorite of most Pinoys the lechon, we grilled fish, kinilaw, pansit, pork barbeque and other mouth watering dishes. After the dinner we conduct a small program, there’s a dance number performed by the selected Harvest SEO talented employees, a song number and we had games that night we played 4 games and our group won 1 of them.

Comes Sunday morning, my phone alarm at 6 am, and everybody woke up, then we tour individually the place, we go to the beach, others played poker, others played PS2, and I played Lawn Tennis and hurt my feet while playing because I didn’t wear any shoes… Ohh... man… I can still feel the pain of scratch I had on my left knee until now. Anyway It’s worth it coz’ I enjoyed the game… it is some kind of a work out coz’ I sweat a lot… But what I really enjoyed most is the mini Amazing Race we had… On the game, we run and ate exotic foods like half grilled chicken feet, grilled chicken head, I gulp raw egg and ate pig’s ear eeewww… it’s slimy. We swim, and make bubbles with bubble gums, made a sand castle and the pit stop is the dart board where you need to throw a cherry and a bull’s eye... and our team did it… we won the game and take home 1,500 pesos. Go Orange team. Whoa!!! It was so tiring but we all enjoyed it…

I’m still so tired while writing this and I’m supposed to make a long post but my mind and body we’re both so tired so maybe I take a rest… ciao…





We are the Champion...






















KeywordSpy vs. KeyCompete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation