Google Malaysia Website, HACKED!?

I thought it was hacked by some Bangladeshi hacker when I first check it out.  Most users are being redirected to a website saying “Google Malaysia Hacked.” Check the screenshot I’ve got.



But according to the Google’s representative it was likely a case of a domain name system (DNS) attack.

Google Malaysia’s corporate and communications chief Zeffri Yusof said the website has not been compromised, and the incident was likely a repeat of the DNS attack that had occurred at least twice before.

“I do not think it is hack, it is more likely to be DNS redirection. This happened, if you remember, back in 2011 and 2013. So, it is quite a regular occurrence,” Zeffri said.

“However, I may want to clarify with MYNIC (Berhad), our domain registrar.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation