Picture Taking with Cosplayers Friends

I am not part of the cosplay but I got interested to see some of my close friends and colleagues on their much prepared Cosplay last Saturday afternoon, that is why I visited them after and I was so surprised they really got the best costumes and they are good singers too. The pictures below are just part of the whole activity... and you can see more cosplay picture at Joy's Multiply Site.

Cosplay


Cosplay


Cosplay


Cosplay


Cosplay


Cosplay


Cosplay


Cosplay


Cosplay



Cosplay



Cosplay



Cosplay



Cosplay



Cosplay




Cosplay




Cosplay




Cosplay




Cosplay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation