Getting Paid for what you Want to Do

I have been always read a lot of blogs about making money, I also received tons of emails spam or not that introduces me to making money in the comfort of your home. When I signed up to them it gives me a lot of instructions that is making me can't understand what are the processes are and I tend to stop in the middle of the registration and didn't complete it because I think it is crazy. But when I signed up with smorty because I am a blogger since 2005, I get their attention when I read about them telling us that I will get paid to blog. Since I started blogging way back on 2005, I started loving it and I thought of making it my lifetime hobby, so, I signed up with smorty right away after reading about them because it is what I like and I get paid for blogging. It is like they advertise on blogs but in a way of posting on your blogs together with the anchor text and link. For about 5 months of being an active member with smorty I have earned money by doing what I like to do. After all you blog for money is what we always want to do. So what are you waiting for? If you are a blogger and loves doing it, sign up for smorty to advertise on blogs and get paid weekly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation