My Vacation Plan

Ahhhh… A dull Thursday afternoon, I am here in front of a computer thinking all the problems I have these following days. Oh Boy!!! My life’s a mess, my decisions were not so planned carefully, and now I end up having these problems, sometimes I can’t seem to sleep comfortably at night because my mind is boggling all the time.

I am thinking of having a vacation this coming Holy Week at Camiguin Island, to unwind and somehow will forget all the things happening lately. Vacation, vacation, vacation… ahhh… what a nice feeling, I am at the Beach of Camiguin Island, feeling the cool wind, and hiking up to the old volcano… or if the Camiguin trip will not happened I have this option, the Mapaua adventure and Malasag Eco Tourism Village. Hmmm… when was the last time I’ve been there? I think it’s 4 to 5 years now since my last time visiting that place at Malasag. Unlike before it’s some kinda boring trip there. I think today there are a lot of changes and a lot of adventures to experience there. The zipline ride, the horseback ride and a lot of things to do and mind you it’s very affordable in your pocket. Gotta save some money for that trip…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die