Sunday, September More again...

Woohhh… I’ve been at Moog, Laguidingan again yesterday and it was awesome, some young adults join our gospel reading there… we didn’t expect it because we usually educating mostly children and oldies, but yesterday they just come to our meeting location and approached us. Thanks God for enlightening their mind to received you to be their savior. It’s just another heart warming experience to bring people close to God. Sorry because I didn’t take pictures for my adventure there but maybe next time I’ll bring digital camera so you will see how beautiful the scenery there, the over looking view of the Alubijid and El Salvador Municipal. I’m sure You’ll love it.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Slater Groping Charges May Be Dropped
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation