My Nephew’s Christening Day


Baby Ibra, that’s what we call him. Ibrahim is his real name, named after a character of the television series of GMA which is also his mother’s favorite the “Encantadia”. Ibrahim is played by Dingdong Dantes who is also his mother’s favorite actor ("I think”). His mother loves to watch this series every night before she goes to bed when she was pregnant with Ibra. Even until this time, Hmmm… I can’t even watch my favorite TV programs at Studio 23 that time because it was aired at the same time in a different channel.

Anyway so much for that, I’ll share to you my nephew’s pictures the day he was baptized at Eco Church, Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City last August 28, 2005.

Mommy... that was so cold... waaaaa....

Ibra, with Mama Sheila & Papa Robert

With the proud Lolo Ruben & Lola Nenen

Proud Tita Nenet practicing becoming a mother Hehehe...

With the Ninongs and Ninangs, Ezra and Tita Nenet









Smile Ninang, smile...

Listen to the Priest papa... don't look at me.

Tita Nenet and Ezra Mae at the Eco Church Garden.

With Ibra's Mom's girl friends...

Ate Ezra and Nikka (Nice Background)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die