Thirteenth of July



July 13, what’s with this day? It is the thirteenth day of the seventh month of the year, but what’s special about this day? For me, it’s a special day, every year I celebrate in this date my birthday. Yes, it’s my birthday today. I am 24 years old but still feel like 18, look at my picture, do I look 24? Some says I am childish, but that’s what I feel, I’m not ashamed if somebody calls me childish because I act like one and that’s what inside of me. I don’t want to pretend being mature and at the end can’t stand what I act for. It’s not that I don’t want responsibility; it’s only that I don’t feel mature yet. I’m not rushing myself being mature, I’m not rushing to settle down, and I’m not rushing to be serious about my life. I just want to have fun yet, set aside those problems bothering myself and enjoy every opportunity to have fun. But still everything is done in moderate, there should have limitations in every thing I do. I am still making my life balance, balance in a sense that I am allocating time for my family, work, friends, God and for fun.

Anyway, it’s my birthday, so let’s talk about my day. This day, I am working at the office of HarvestSEO, writing this blog. I think I celebrated my birthday a week ahead. I treat my officemates with pancit, bread and ice creams last week. I thought it was an advance birthday treat but I was wrong, instead I have to treat them (my officemates) again this day. (Oh man!!!) But its okay, it’s my day and let everybody be happy.

Last night, my college friends together with some acquaintances treat me at Pizza Higantes Restaurant, they ordered a pizza and its not just a pizza, it is a giant (higante) pizza. Around 20 inches in diameter, it has a thick crust pizza and good for around 10-15 person who loves to eat. (hahaha… what a pizza?!!) after that food tripping, we transfer at Loretto’s restaurant. We played billiards, sang and danced at the videoke, we had party all night.

I am so thankful to everyone who remembered and greeted me on my birthday. I am also thankful to a long distance friend of mine at Singapore, Dave Fuh, I’m so thankful we’re friends, you been so good to me and always there to help me in everyway, you’re such a FRIEND. Thanks to my family, my mom who’s always there for me for 24 years now. I love you mom, you’re the best mom in the world. And most of all, thanks to God, thank you Lord for giving me life on this earth, without You Lord there’s no me on this earth. Happy birthday to me.


CANCER SIGN

Birthday number : 4

Practical and hardworking, you always plan two steps ahead of everyone else. You do not mind cutting corners from time to time to achieve your goals. Be careful not to rely on material things for fulfillment, as this can be your greatest source of frustration.

Talent number : 4

You excel at making logistical arrangements, maintenance works and construction. Your edge over most people is your adherence to a code of ethics. You have the makings of an extraordinary business man, legal practitioner, manufacturer, or builder.

Challenge number : 2

The single thing that needs improvement in your personality is your self-confidence. Your shyness is stemmed from fears of failure and humilation. Affirm your own intelligence and capabilities at the same time, do not live in obsessive perfection.

Romance number : 4

Romance is fine with you, but you prefer security. You need constant reassurance that you can count on your partner at all times. Realized that you should not desire an unchanging relationship, for it means stagnancy. Instead, aim for growth as a couple.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I think romance ang security must go hand in hand...
Anonymous said…
I think romance ang security must go hand in hand...

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die