My Two New Pet Dogs




I have two new dogs, a Japanese Chin breed; their names are Choy-choy and Chay-chay. They’re given to me by my Co-worker Aquiles. My two new pets we’re so playful. Every time they see me their tails are wiggling, giving signs that they wants to play with me. I’m so happy having them, I’m longing to have such dogs as my pet before, but I can’t afford having them but now unexpectedly, someone gave it to me. I think they’re birthday gift to me. Thanks to Marvin and Chin-chin Torres the owner of this two cute dogs. I’m thankful and I will take care of them.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! Thank you for adopting our cute dogs. I missed them so much.

I can just recall how they barked and wiggle their tales whem am still about to turn left to Mars Street. They are
jumping to catch attention in the hope that they will be cuddled. Unfortunately, I can't. Am so tired from work, I just have to take a quick
rest. The poor pets seems to understand, they just lie back in silence.

Again, thank you for taking care of them. I know they are in good hands.
May you give them the love that they
failed to feel from us. Hope to see more photos of them on this page.

Mr. T

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die