Top 10 Things Dads Say


1. Go ask your mother.
2. I brought you into this world and I can take you out.
3. This will hurt me more than it hurts you.
4. You're grounded!!!
5. If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?
6. If I told you once, I told you a thousand times.
7. What?! Do I look like a bank?
8. Back in my day...
9. Go to your room!
10. NOW!!!


Before, I was so annoyed to always hear such things from my dad… he is like a broken record saying some of those words again and again…

But now… I wish to hear it back again from my father. We didn’t get along well back in the days, but I love him so much. He is my father and he will always be my father no matter what and I miss him so much. May his soul rest in peace.

We didn’t say our goodbyes when he left us, but I know he is now with the Lord and watching over us. Thank you so much for everything papa, there’s nothing on this earth that we can do to pay what you did for us. We will not forget about you. I love you papa Ruben.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation