Philippines Will Never Be a Great Nation

I just watched "The Probe" where they featured on this episode Miss Mae Paner as Juana Change. She's talking about the government in the Philippines... talking how corrupt the Philippine government today. All her videos are talking about Philippine Politics.

Here's my favorite video so far. It really hit me how hopeless the Philippines to become a great nation in the future.



It touches me because no matter how we try to make this nation a great nation in the future, we cannot achieve it as long as we won't change our leaders. I mean... if we will not choose the best and honest leaders then we are really hopeless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die