Chocolates... Early in the Morning Without Breakfast

Today, I ate a lot of chocolates early in the morning without breakfast. A Hello Choco coated wafer and Meito chocolates brought by my cousin from Japan. Hmmmm…. Sinfully delicious Chocolates are truly delicious; it relaxes me when I ate chocolates with this tiring and stressful job at HSEO, but its worth. Chocolate is one thing I am addicted with especially when I have money to buy, grrrrr… I just can’t resist the cravings of black chocolates… gotta buy this afternoon.

For the meantime, while in the office in front of the PC, I got to munch all these chocolates in my bag…


Trivia:

9 out of 10 people loves chocolates, the tenth person always lies.


Previous
Next Post »

2 Responses

Click here for Responses
Ezio
admin
Saturday, September 17, 2005 4:11:00 PM ×

It's nice to see that someone takes the time to have his own blog. Blogs are a new way to develop new Ideas and new products, to enrich human life. I give my little contribution as well, as Aristotle said one Man alone might not find out everything there is to know about the Universe, but one find a little and another one another little and so on, until human beings will discover everything.

Thanks for your time.

If you want to visit my blogs:
New Produt
New Ideas

Reply
avatar
jedi_mafia
admin
Saturday, September 17, 2005 8:55:00 PM ×

Wow! Chocolates... Eating chocolates is like having sex...

Gai ko chocolates be

Reply
avatar