Mindanao Bloggers Summit on TV Patrol SOCCSKSARGEN



I even learned more about blogging by joining the Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2, not just by monetizing from it but also it rekindles my passion on writing to express myself. It has been months when I got tired of blogging because the passion from doing it turned into just posting for earning purposes. The passion is gone and I even planned to stop from it. But the summit brings out the passion again since I saw some eager blogger souls around the summit who inspires me back to give life again to my blog life. Anyway, just watch the video above and it explains what the summit all about.

Cheers to all Mindanao Bloggers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Rob!

Thanks for this post, kahit na walang links sa mga organizers.
Huhuhuhu!

Ikaw ha? Super tipid ka magsulat.

Lumaki na nga ang adsense mo eh. Congrats nga pala! Yehey!

Popular posts from this blog

Mykiss' Time wasters and funny blogs and websites collections

1001 Books You Have to Read Before You Die

Circumcision May Not Impact Sexual Sensation